Sunday, February 3, 2008

The trigger!

I never thought that I will miss anything in my life. That I was perfectly conditioned to not feel bad at anything - loss or otherwise. How wrong was I!
Just happened to read a blog by a certain "megs k" on rediff.com saying that she misses her childhood days. To borrow her words, I miss those days when life was simple and sweet just because we were living. Something struck and tugged at my hearts - I shot off a reply in appreciation of her blog and telling an absolute stranger megs k what I am missing!
Childhood memories tend to do that to you it seems, especially when you get to the nervous quarter century of your life... they flood you with the overwhelming realities of life which tend to take some key elements out of life as if they were outcasts - discovery and exhilaration being the front runners in that race!
Life becomes a race - a race almost every one runs. Though, most don't want to run it. Another irony!! Life is like this for me - innumerable anomalies and ironies strung together and confusion added to good effect, as if, to make it more interesting - which I understand is the one exact thing life is - interesting!!
Why do we then want orderliness everywhere? Why do we want to make sense out of things that need not be sensible? Why can't we accept things as they are? Why do we try to remodel everything in that one cast or a die? Why should we make life boring?? Just why?

No comments: